Covid-19 Operational GuidelinesLevel 2 Environment – September 2020
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
- All visitors must check-in. COVID-19 QR codes will be placed at / in the Daylodge so you can check-in on the NZ COVID Tracer App. If you cannot check-in using the app please use the manual check-in forms located in the entrance of the Daylodge.
- We ask that you maintain a 2 metre distance from people outside your bubble in uncontrolled areas such as on the slopes and carpark. A 1 metre distance will apply in controlled areas such as in and around all indoor facilities, queues,
- We will be accepting Cash but would prefer payments using EFTPOS, Mastercard, and Visa. Contactless payment methods are encouraged if possible.
- There will be increased cleaning – especially in high use / risk areas, and we will be following government guidelines in regard to PPE.
- Wash your hands frequently, cough/sneeze into your elbow, and use hand sanitiser provided.
- Be Kind and please be patient while we traverse through this changed environment
Lifts & Queues
- You must maintain a 1 metre distance between yourself and people outside your bubble.
- Only ride our T-Bars with someone from your bubble.
- You must wear gloves when riding the lifts
- Buffs / masks are encouraged
- Staff will be cleaning all lifts daily.
Daylodge / Cafe
- We will have reduced seating capacity in the Daylodge and on the deck to ensure social distancing. You must maintain a 1 metre distance between yourself and people outside of your bubble
- On busy days the Daylodge will not have sufficient space for storage of everyones equipment under the level 2 environment so If you can, please base yourself at your car – use it for storing your belongings, resting, and picnicking!
- When possible and weather permits we will operate some serving through the Cafe window onto the Daylodge deck.
- Staff will be cleaning surfaces and high touch areas regularly through-out the operational day