Prices / Snow School
|Beginner Group Lesson:||1hr||$29 pp||$22 pp|
|Private Lesson: Single||1hr||$55 pp||$39 pp|
|Private Lesson: Per Additional Person||1hr||$25 pp||$18 pp|
Whether you are a beginner or someone who wants to improve their skills, our highly skilled instructors want to share their knowledge with you. We can do private or group lessons, which ever one you prefer. Lessons can be booked in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or on arrival to the mountain at the ticket office. All lessons must be paid for in advance at the ticket office.
We encourage friends of similar ability or families to make up their own group and take advance of our internationally qualified instructors.
Junior ski or board programmes are available during the school holidays
Our beginner package is excellent value for money for those wanting to have a go. We include rental of a skis or a board, beginner tow and a 1 hour group lesson. Times for the Beginners Group Lesson are usually 10.30am and 1.30pm daily, however check with the ticket office as schedules may vary on the day.
Ski Week Group Lesson
Ski weeks offer even better value for money as they include 5 group lessons, Monday to Friday. Your ski instructors will introduce themselves on the first night and lessons for the next day will be posted on the board in Snowline Lodge each evening.
What Level Are You Skiing?
- Beginner: Never ever or can just stop and turn on green slopes
- Intermediate: Can ski main T-bar with skis in wedge, turn both ways. Skis may ski parallel at times
- Advanced: Skis parallel all the time, skis black runs and Ridge T-bar.
What Level Are You Snowboarding?
- Beginner: Never Ever or you prefer one edge, and want to develop skills to ride both edges and steer your board downhill
- Intermediate: You ride on both edges, are learning to link turns with confidence and can ride the main T-bar
- Advanced: You ride blue and black runs, are learning the fundamentals of freestyle and board performance and can ride the Ridge T-bar